Why Today is the Perfect Time to Travel, Never tomorrow! Confessions of a Travelpreneur Extracts!
With Christmas zooming closer by the day, many will be thinking of winter vacations and trips to loved ones. Many are considering Sunnier warmer exotic locations and amazing adventures, although Irma and her male friend Hosea have made some of those disaster zones!
But then surprisingly, most people drop their plans and throttle their dream vacation as fast as they think it, faster than a dog gobbling a piece of meat!
Frankly speaking, I can’t imagine when we ever behaved like that at Pkjulesworld. Simply because to us travel is a breath of fresh air that we crave and go after with gusto.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Travel is a breath of fresh air that we crave with gusto. #TravelTuesday #TravelInspiration” quote=”Travel is a breath of fresh air that we crave and go after with gusto.”]
Yet for many, something else always takes priority over their personal happiness!
I know, I hear ya, some truly cannot afford it and in most cases these people do not spend hours trolling the internet looking for a snazzy holiday! They are out and about looking for life’s basic necessities!
So, lets back up a little, if you do have a job and save a bit on the side, and also purchase loads of crap…Why do you make travel plans and keep putting them off until tomorrow…or that “perfect time?”
Because, take it from a friend, that time will never come. Didja check your watch and found it yet?
It will never be the right time to do anything remotely risky or fun really. From investing in a new income stream, a much needed system to heading to that African Safari…the time is what you make it!
Your home is, well your castle, yet you don’t have to stay there every blessed day!
Stop finding excuses why you can’t leave this month or the next! See those paths wont all straighten so you can simply take off with all the benjies you ever needed and a dashing knight by your side. That’s Mills and Boons fantasies! 😊
So, you have to get out there and create your happily ever after, your own peak life experiences today. Tomorrow is too late, for you will have lost another day!
You gotta dig out your happy, from the inside out! Start today to create a life other people say is lucky…simply because it’s a vacation every blessed day!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Start today to create a life other people say is lucky #TravelInspiration #Motivation #Lifehacks” quote=”Start today to create a life other people say is lucky! #TravelInspiration #Motivation”]
No, we haven’t gone cuckoo on you! We just want you to realise happiness is a state of mind, not something you will find on the outside. That’s salad dressing, the nutrition is on the inside of the fruit, YOU!
Remember what I share below and make sure it’s not in your last breathing moments…Make it today will ya:
Here is 15 reasons Why Today is The Perfect Time to Travel!
- Today is the Perfect day, if you decide it is, and so is the next day. Never Tomorrow!
- Even though your wallet seems to never have enough, write you a check for $10 million bucks, stick it in that wallet/purse then it will never be poor! Guess what will soon be full of those kwachas?
- Just know that tomorrow, you’ll still have those residual bills so why not Create a Residual Income and go travel the world!
- Well, tomorrow all those social commitments will still be there, there is always a christening or halloween to go rave at!
- Guess what, who knows if we are making the right decisions or choices! Life is an ongoing lesson, so go out there and get in class, learn yours fast so you can live your purpose!
- I guarantee you, you will still think twice about everything, even if you apply the 5-second rule, so go for it!
- And you will still have some gross things happen, after all bad things do happen to good people! Ever read the book of Job? Go read it today!
- Yes, you heard this before, so why not one more time: “Never put off for tomorrow, what you can do and accomplish today!” So, stop putting off those gorgeous plans today!
- Whether you believe it or not, You DIE once…no second chances, no rehearsals and No one knows the day! So, don’t wait, tomorrow could be too late!
My mom died a sudden death at 43! I had all these great plans for our life when I make tons of money…She had all the great plans she put off, to give me an education…I always think, what if…!
- Heck the more you wait, the more you’ll find another great sounding excuse why you can’t go. (Shut that monkey brain the f**k up) and let the elephant in you take charge! They know how to rule and dominate!
- Those naysayers, doubters, fear-mongers…and their bed fellows? Yup they still exist, just not in your neck of the woods from now on! Cut them loose or unsubscribe from their list!
- And cherry on this Creamy Chocolate Smoothie; tomorrow, is a new day with new experiences, and it will never be perfect unless you so choose! By the way, it will always be tomorrow every new day…so when will that come your way? Is it on any calendar? Today on the other hand is Yours to enjoy, it’s called The Present!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Don’t let your Spirit run out of tomorrows, Do It Today! #TravelInspiration #TravelTuesday” quote=”Don’t let your inner self run out of tomorrows, Do It Today! “]
Don’t let your inner self run out of tomorrows, Do It Today!
- Don’t let your inner self run out of tomorrows, don’t allow your story to be a sad one, every day you write a new chapter. Create a beautiful today! Go Travel and guess what, your God will replenish…he always does!
- No more excuses, no more waiting, tomorrow is too late, and for many It was Definitely Too Late as they are now the late!
- The Right Time to DO anything worth doing is NOW. Today!
Become an Expert Traveller, Receive weekly Money saving tips and deals. Be part of a dynamic community, Learn more Here
And you just had a taste of whats coming out in a few weeks. Look out for our Julie’s New Book: “Confessions of an Afro Travelpreneur”, coming on a Kindle near you! This book will get you off ya butt and booking that next vacation!
The Perfect Time To Travel, to live is Now!
I dont know about you, but I believe I have made a great case for getting out of your own way and Living Life out loud.
More Ideas for you:
Your Smart Travel Guide – Learn More
Effective Strategies to Stay Safe in Any destination – Learn More
Our Ultimate Travel Packing List – Lets Get Packing
After you’ve left a comment, let’s CONNECT and bond some more on Facebook or on Twitter, Instagram and Google. We also Podcast on iTunes and you’ll definitely want to check out our amazingly helpful Travel Club to help you plan your next life changing 5 Star trip like a VIP.
See, Do, and Be more!
Dr Paul Kalungi
Find and Follow Us on:
Need Help with your Bucket List Or Question on a Destination? Do connect with our tribe Travel tribe where we Help people like you Everyday.