HERE IS HOW TO PARTNER, ADVERTISE AND WORK WITH US AT PKJULESWORLD
Pkjulesworld is a Luxury on a Budget Travel and Lifestyle hub. It was created in 2013 as part of our sister site and separated to better serve our audience in 2016. Pkjulesworld was created to Inspire, Entertain and Help you not only create your Travel Bucket list but to Manifest it too!
Let us help you get your wanderlust on and travel the world for more fun, freedom, fulfillment and creating memories of a lifetime! It is a passion that is truly a joy as part of out brand journey!
Since its launch, Pkjulesworld has seen incredible growth from day one as we had a fan base from our training website, where we used to share travel tips and our own travel experiences!
We are creating a recognized and trusted Lifestyle, luxury travel blog and brand worldwide.
With our sister platform we offer a unique and dedicated demographic of readers interested in Travel, Inspiration, Cruising, Camping, Beauty and Wellness, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Network Marketing and Home Based Business. Most of our readership is interested in creating Lasting Memories across the globe and for many also creating a Residual Income from their travels!
Our articles, newsletters, and posts reach 105k+ Engaged global readers per month through our opt-in newsletters, online magazine, and various social media platforms and followers. The Pkjulesworld audience is constantly growing, and we welcome like-minded brands and companies to partner with us to reach our audience.
- Impressions: 63k+/Month
- Daily Site Visits: 3k+
- Facebook Fans : 11k+
- Twitter Fans: 8.1k+
- Newsletter subscribers: 4k+
- Pinterest Fans 11k+
- Instagram Fans 4k+
- LinkedIn Fans 1200+
- YouTube 52o+
Contact us for our Rates: – If you are one of our engaged Tribe of Fans or friends, Scroll to Bottom for Guest Post details.
We receive amazing comments every time we publish and share content and beyond!
We also receive emails from readers who dream of traveling or wish to visit a destination we have already been to, because they have read about it here!
Because we moved over recently we have also taken a new approach to Social Media accounts, esp keeping in mind the constant Social Media Changes.
We also cleansed our Social media accounts so we can engage more closely with our audience and serve them better!
We separated our Business blog from this pleasure site and created a whole separate Facebook page. (By the way its great so Like us.)
We do continue to share our content across our existing social follower base over 35k and growing daily! 🙂
NOTE: OUR AUDIENCE COMES FIRST so we will only be accepting only offers that resonate with our brand and our Audience needs!
IF YOU FEEL PKJULESWORLD IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR BRAND/OFFER. THEN WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU AND FIND FUN WAYS OF WORKING TOGETHER!
You Can HIRE US For:
ADVERTISING OPTIONS ON OUR BLOG
We focus on:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU 🙂
Once you’ve decided on Partnering, Collaborating, Sponsor or Advertising with us Contact Us with Details of your idea or inquiry. Then for a faster response, Head on to our New Facebook Page with all the Information, Like it and Leave us a Message.
Every so often we Accept a Guest article. On this front Pkjulesworld only WORKS WITH those people we have got to know as true fans, followers or Influencers. Those people, we consider our TRIBE and Friends. Or whom we have admired for yonks.
You also must be an experienced Lifestyle Blogger and World Traveller who has written about Lifestyle, Cruises, Healthy living and Travel related stuff. Please make sure to check out our mission, Products, work with Us and buzzworthy blogs to understand who we are, how we work, and the high level of writing and Blogging integrity we expect from our guest bloggers and writers.
Created by Julie Syl and Pauli Kalungi World travellers, Global Trainers, And Transformatiional Speakers. We’re an expanding brand and marketplace.
If you are an established blogger and a FRIEND, here are some ways to collaborate:
1) Submit a blog, we’ll blast it on our robust social media platforms and share to our newsletter that goes out to 4,000+.
2) Re-purpose one of our articles—we have lots of awesome solid content. Be sure to reference Pkjulesworld as the Original Source.
The guest posting policy for pkjulesworld website.
Invitation to Guest Authors
We’re always looking for ways to enhance the value of the content in our blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by guest authors (T&Cs above apply).
Please note that this is not a commercial blog and no submissions made on behalf of a commercial client will be considered for publication unless they are Sponsored Content.
We welcome guest post submissions only from those we have a relationship with i.e. from our subscribers, Mentors, Partners, Clients, Customers, Students Or Frequent visitors who Comment – Our Tribe.
- Submission Format: Send in a Google Doc or Word document
- Submission Format: Send in a Google Doc or Word document
- Subject Line: Please write the SEO title of your blog post
- Post Length: Reasonable Not too long, not too short (900 to 1500 words)
- Style: Your writing voice
- Hyperlinks: Please Add resource links (Not affiliate) that add value to the post as long as they dont have Similar or copycat content. Reveal the link address in your draft in parenthesis.
- Bio: Please email a short bio and a high-res square head shot
- Email: admin(at)pkjulesworld(dot)com or the e-mail you initially used to reach out to us!
- What to expect: A post that you can share
- Notification: Yes, if your post goes live
- Tips: Originality, personality, great writing, share your post to your online community once published. We will Leave to exclusively SHARE your post in the 1st week of publication to your community. We then will pick up from that the week after. (This sieves out Back-link and Free traffic seekers) If No social shares or engagement occurs during the first 10 days of publication of your post from YOUR Community. It will be taken down!
- If you are writing an actual article, please include original quotes, we do not publish fluffy Cosmo BS.
- Curate if you’d like and include a cool infographic or embedded video Otherwise we prefer…
- Original – The blogger submitting a post must be the author of the post submitted.
- New and Unique – Posts containing COPY CAT content previously published in digital or printed form anywhere else before without any clear new, trackacble changes will not be accepted for publication;
- Images Media – Images and media must be royalty free or used in accordance with their license.
(1) All submissions must be in English and accompanied by the URL for the a guest author’s blog or site and/or links to published articles written by them.
(2) The submission must be relevant i.e. focused on or related to subject matter that’s already found in our blog. Differences of opinion are welcome; posts will not be rejected on a difference of opinion alone.
(3) The submission must be original, new and unique, of reasonable length, and Plus At Least 3 images including: A Feature image at 560 x 220 pixels and/or media that MUST meet the requirements above. And 2 Pinterest Optimized images at 600 x 900 pixels! You can check out our Pinterest Profile to see our style
Part One: Article Editing, Creation And Formatting
Please do not forget to write 3 excerpts for your piece (For Social Media as well). Should be three sentences or less and entice readers to check out your story. Be provocative.
When you submit your piece, please make sure it is double spaced. Once an article is in the editing process, writers are not to rewrite material changed by our editors. If you have concerns or want to suggest changes, please do so using the “comment” feature in your word program, or simply email specific questions/concerns by paragraph and line number. Try to keep articles under 1,500 words. Send to an editor in a word document like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
In extremely rare instances, after you have established a relationship with us, contributors will be invited to post directly to our WordPress management content system. You will be added as an Editor and your login details sent to you.
Here are some important things you need to do when creating a WordPress article: (first time guest bloggers or WP writers, please just send to editor in word document/Google Doc).
- When pasting text into a WordPress article, always use the “Paste As Plain Text” button. This way, the text you enter will always be the correct font and size.
- Input at least five “Tags,” which are basically keywords describing your article. (List Said Tags/Keywords at bottom of draft)
- Create an “Excerpt” for your article, which will appear on the home page. Use your voice and draw people in. Be provocative and edgy!
- Insert a “Featured Image” for your article. It should be 560 X 280. You can find free stock photos here (you will have to sign up for free). Or use Creative Commons in Flickr. PLUS a Pinterest Optimized image
- Make sure your headline is short and edgy, and that every word is capitalized. If possible, try to use words that you KNOW people will search for on Google. You can always use Google Keyword Planner to enter a keyword and find out how popular it is. Read this for tips on how to create a kick ass headline.
- When you are finished with your article, make sure to save it as a draft instead of publishing it. This will give us a chance to make sure everything is in order before it is posted.
Terms of Agreement
(1) The guest author and we both agree not to republish the same article in its entirety or in part anywhere else either in digital or printed form.
(2) We agree to provide a byline link to their blog from the guest author’s username in a brief bio at the end of the article.
• No affiliation links allowed.
• No self-promotion links allowed.
(3 We agree not to edit save for small and obvious typos, spelling errors, etc. and if we have any concerns about any part of the draft post we will discuss them with the guest author by email, prior to publication.
(4) We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submission for any reasons we deem relevant and will notify the author of said refusal to publish by email.
(5) You will not publish the same Blog Post or similar content on another blog after we have published in on our blog!
We do not as a matter of policy provide Admin area access to our blog unless in exceptional circumstances. After you have emailed your guest post idea to us at admin [at] juleskalpauli.com and received our confirmation of interest in it, you may submit a draft guest post to us at the same email address for posting. We will send you the link after publication and We expect you to Generate Share Links and Actively promote said Post as much as if it were published on your own blog within the 1st 10 days of Publication. We guarantee to do the same thereafter, UNLESS your post attracts no interest from YOUR Community. Then we may reconsider keeping it on our Real estate!
Please email all pitches to admin(at)pkjulesworld.com, we will Let You Know if Your Content Qualifies to be Published!
FILL OUT INQUIRY FORM BELOW:
~THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME~
~See More, Do More and be More~
Julie Syl & Paul Kalungi
Like our Facebook Page